National Account Manager
Sales & Marketing | Portland, OR | Full Time
BlueVolt is seeking a National Account Manager to develop and close B2B, enterprise-level, SaaS opportunities. The ideal candidate has demonstrated success in a consultative sales role. Location Flexible.
BlueVolt is an innovative education technology company focused on delivering solutions that our customers love. Interest in our products and services is skyrocketing; usage is up 88% year over year. Our flagship product is a platform for online learning for the manufacturing, construction and service industries.
BlueVolt’s solutions improve people performance to drive business growth. Our learning platform and solutions allow our customers to share in an industry-specific ecosystem of extended learning. Manufacturers can ensure learning around their products reaches their entire channel. Distributors can develop a productive, profitable and happy workforce. BlueVolt believes that knowledge powers growth and our customers know this to be true.
The ideal candidate will have successful experience in SaaS enterprise sales, demonstrated consultative sales process discipline, and is a proven team player.
- Identify high-potential opportunities that fit our ideal customer profile
- Run the sales cycle for opportunities including prospecting, qualification, value creation, negotiation and contract execution
- Identifying customers’ business challenges and align BlueVolt’s products and services to create world-class solutions that deliver significant value
- Attain or exceed sales goals, delivering profitable, signed sales orders
- Maintain customer and industry familiarity by developing personal relationships with customers and prospects.
- Document all activities in SalesForce CRM
- Collaborate with extended team to provide a coordinated, integrated experience for customers and prospects
- Work with marketing on targeted sales campaigns
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and will believe in the power of BlueVolt’s mission and solutions.
- Possess a self-starter mentality with the ability to learn independently
- Aggressive, hard-working, persuasive, persistent, self-motivated, and productive
- Multi-tasking and strong time management skills
Depends on location, and fluctuates based on trade show and customer/prospecting visit cycles
Portland, OR, or remote.