Customer Success | Portland, OR | Full Time
The Implementation Specialist will own BlueVolt’s platform implementation process, partnering with our Customer Success team and Engineering team, ensuring the successful launch of our customer's online learning platforms. The position will be accountable for assisting in the development of the platform's user interface (UI) for each new customer, activating and structuring the learning platform to our user's requirements, and establishing correct settings for our common integrations (single sign on, user management, eCommerce, etc.).
- Own implementation relationship with assigned clients
- Talk directly with customers to help them understand integration options, SDK / API's available, data formats, Single Sign On, Import/Export options, and negotiate protocols
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of BlueVolt products and services
- Work with project managers, sales team members, and other technical staff, to coordinate integrations between the company and its clients, and third-party service providers
- Great attitude - Show up consistently: prepared, on time, ready
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Responsive, well organized, and highly professional
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Graphic design experience (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc.)
- Familiarity with generating and manipulating common data formats, including CSV, XML and JSON
- Working knowledge of SSO including SAML, OAuth, OpenIDConnect
BlueVolt is a 15-year-old learning solutions company serving multiple industries. Our customers use our education platform to inspire their employees and empower their channel partners. BlueVolt is an indispensable tool to drive business forward. We build strong relationships, growing and learning from our customers as they grow and learn from us.