Customer Success | Portland, OR | Full Time
The Implementation Specialist will own BlueVolt’s platform implementation process, partnering with our Customer Success team, Sales team and Integrations team, ensuring the successful launch of our customer's online learning platforms. The position will be accountable for assisting in the development of the platform's user interface (UI) for each new customer, activating and structuring the learning platform to our user's requirements, and establishing correct settings for our common integrations (single sign on, user management, eCommerce, etc.).
- Own the implementation process with the customer success manager or sales
- Talk directly with customers to help them launch their university.
- Be a project manager coordinating between internal and external client teams.
- Be a graphics design artist to ensure high quality universities.
- Communicate the progress of implementation to teams.
- Great attitude - Show up consistently: prepared, on time, ready
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Responsive, well organized, and highly professional
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Graphic design experience (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc.)
- Familiarity with generating and manipulating common data formats
BlueVolt is a 15-year-old learning solutions company serving multiple industries. Our customers use our education platform to inspire their employees and empower their channel partners. BlueVolt is an indispensable tool to drive business forward. We build strong relationships, growing and learning from our customers as they grow and learn from us.