Director of Human Resources
Accounting | Portland, OR | Full Time
Position Summary: We are growing our team rapidly and looking for an HR leader to help scale our culture and organization. Our success will be dependent on our ability to build a supportive, inclusive, and performance-oriented culture and we believe that a strong People Ops function will be key to driving our continued progress.
In this role you will own all facets of HR - You will plan, implement and own vital people initiatives that will directly impact the ultimate success of BlueVolt as we continue our rapid growth throughout 2021 and beyond!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive and manage our recruiting efforts
- Create programs to bring the best out in everyone here - from Day 1 onboarding through ongoing learning and career development
- Work to build a continuous performance management process
- Manage and process payroll in conjunction with the accounting lead
- Own our benefits and compensation programs, ensuring we can attract top talent and meet all of their needs throughout their time with us
- Establish and help market our employer brand as we continue to build a world-class team
- Own dynamic training and compliance programs in an ever-changing landscape as our organization scales
- Create and manage an unrivaled office and employee experience
- Become the go-to person and trusted resource for employee questions and concerns
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in HR and/or People Operations roles
- Proven track record of success partnering with various business units to improve employee success and satisfaction
- You’ve helped build and scale amazing cultures and workplace environments
- Experience establishing and monitoring HR compliance practices
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- Startup and tech industry experience a plus!
Headquartered in Portland, OR, BlueVolt is a pioneer in the eLearning industry. BlueVolt’s solutions help a wide range of organizations increase sales, build brand awareness and enhance employee knowledge. Along with its learning management system and channel learning and readiness (CLR) SaaS platform, the company offers a range of client-focused services, including course and curriculum development, strategic support, business intelligence, and unique channel-training innovations.