Account Management | Washington, DC | Full Time
Bluetext provides integrated communications services designed to help clients connect with key audiences, reach new communities, enhance their brand and protect their reputation. With deep expertise leveraging many diverse marketing strategies, we utilize every channel to attack the most critical challenges facing our clients. From repairing damaged reputations to connecting with key government decision-makers to driving product demand, our clients know that the team at Bluetext will help them achieve their goals with measurable results every step of the way.
Why You Want This Job:
Everyone is creative - titles don't exist here. Our creativity and passion can be seen in our people and everything we do. We are strategic thinkers with a business-first mentality. Our team is innovative, fun to be around and always thinking about the next big challenge. We push and explore until all concepts have been exhausted. And we never settle. That is what Bluetext means to us and to our clients. If that describes you too, you'll love working here.
Skills to Do the Job:
- 5-10 years experience as a working inside of an agency or for an enterprise organization supporting branding, website design and development, and digital marketing campaigns that include content, SEO, demand generation and a range of other emerging areas to support the needs of a diverse range of B2B and B2C clients.
- You are a confident, self-starter who is able to manage multiple, complex relationships, and who understands how to manage a detailed project plan across strategy, creative, and development.
- Scrum Master or Product Owner a plus
- PMP certification helpful
- Expertise in project planning software
- Manage projects from original concept through final implementation.
- Provide team leadership, responsibility for deliverables and all aspects of the project over the entire project lifecycle (initiate, plan, execute, control, close, continuous improvement).
- Take responsibility for regular, effective communication with team members, management, and clients delivering clear and concise project status and technical schedules using productivity tools.
- Assist with developing and review all startup and planning documentation and estimates for work proposals.
- Assign individual responsibilities, identify appropriate resources as needed, develop and drive a schedule to ensure timely completion of the project.
- Manage the scope, risks, issues, deliverables, and schedule of individual project tasks.
- Monitor team dynamics and team accountability related to delivery commitments. Assign project tasks and coordinate resources, including the review of individual issues and concerns and resolving or escalating such issues as needed.
- Our great benefits package includes lots of leave, free parking or subsidized Metro, as well as all the things you need like medical and dental.