Software Engineer - Full Stack (Ruby on Rails)
Engineering | Pune, Maharashtra, India | Full Time
Blueshift’s AI-Powered Marketing Platform empowers cutting edge B2C brands to drive 1:1 marketing on every channel. Blueshift is based in San Francisco and building a “Segment of One Marketing Automation” solution used by consumer marketers. With Blueshift, marketers are in full control of automating various forms of personalized messaging across multiple channels including email, mobile push notifications & Facebook. The company is founded by repeat entrepreneurs who previously built Mertado.com (acquired by Groupon to become Groupon Goods), and were part of the early team behind Kosmix (acquired by Walmart to become @WalmartLabs), and backed by top tier VC firms.
Blueshift's SaaS platform is used by marketers at leading brands such as Udacity, LendingTree, BBC, PayPal among others. The company is backed by top tier VCs like Storm Ventures & Nexus Venture Partners.
Full Stack Engineer
Blueshift is looking for an extraordinary full stack software developer with focus on frontend to reimagine how companies engage with their customers. You will have a chance to work on all aspects of product vision, UX, systems architecture and algorithms design.
- Be a full stack engineer and lead development of intelligent and intuitive systems from back to front.
- Build/Enhance Blueshift's messaging orchestration engine that processes millions of data points
- Design, develop and deploy pixel perfect web interfaces that delight users
- Build a product for marketers that will help them manage millions of users as easy as targeting a "Segment of one".
- Proven experience with web frameworks such as Ruby on Rails & Angular.js
- Expert experience with HTML, CSS and JS frameworks
- Experience working with distributed systems
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or related fields
- Build REST driven APIs to build modular, extensible and robust applications
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- High energy, a passion for high quality software and ability to work with a small team
- Experience working with scalable, real-time systems a plus
Awards & Recognition
Blueshift has received numerous awards and recognition, including:
- Gartner Cool Vendor for AI in Marketing
- Stevie Award for most innovative company
- Patented AI technology
- Cutting edge customers include BBC, Udacity, IAC and more.