Software Engineer - Customer Success
Engineering | Delhi, India | Full Time
Blueshift’s AI-Powered Marketing Platform empowers cutting edge B2C brands to drive 1:1 marketing on every channel. Blueshift is based in San Francisco and building a “Segment of One Marketing Automation” solution used by consumer marketers. With Blueshift, marketers are in full control of automating various forms of personalized messaging across every engagement channel. The company is founded by repeat entrepreneurs who previously built Mertado.com (acquired by Groupon to become Groupon Goods), and were part of the early team behind Kosmix (acquired by Walmart to become @WalmartLabs).
Blueshift's SaaS platform is used by marketers at leading brands such as Udacity, LendingTree, BBC, PayPal among others. The company is backed by top tier VCs like Storm Ventures & Nexus Venture Partners.
Blueshift is looking for a Software Engineer - Customer Success. As an engineer, you would be responsible for building tooling and systems to onboard customers on Blueshift's SaaS platform.
- Build frameworks for data ingestion, transformation and dealing with diverse types of data
- On-board data for customers by building custom scripts/connectors as needed
- Work closely with "Solutions Manager" to track customer success metrics and remove blockers
- Assist sales team to setup demos
- Prior experience with web frameworks, such as Ruby on Rails
- Experience working with large amounts of data
- Passion for customer success
- Detail-oriented and metrics driven
- Masters in Computer Science or related fields
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role with SaaS products
- Competitive salary and equity