Senior Manager/Director, Business Operations
Business Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Blueshift’s AI-Powered Marketing Platform empowers cutting edge B2C brands to drive 1:1 marketing on every channel. The company is backed by top tier VCs like Storm Ventures & Nexus Venture Partners and is based in San Francisco.
We are looking for our first Business Operations hire, who will initially support the Marketing & Sales functions. The ideal candidate would have a strong analytical bent of mind and lots of intellectual curiosity, coupled with an impact-oriented attitude. You should be an Excel Ninja, and should be proficient in using Salesforce.com and other software products.
This is a great opportunity to work closely with the C-Suite team of a rapidly growing early stage startup. We are looking for someone who enjoys a startup environment, but at the same time someone who has experienced the challenges of rapid scaling.
- Maintain reports and dashboards to provide visibility into marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness, including channel metrics, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution, and ROI
- Track & analyze key sales metrics, pipeline health and win rates. Identify trends from the data. Own the sales forecast
- Prioritize & score target accounts & individual prospects for marketing
- Administer territory management and lead routing for sales. Analyze territory potential and segmentation
- Drive sales and other process efficiencies by identifying gaps, and evaluating / implementing new ideas, tools and processes.
- Play a leading role in the administration, customization and continuous evolution of our SFDC instance.
- Ensure data integrity with the appropriate level of automation, data validation and user training.
- Lead the technical aspects of marketing and sales system integrations including the marketing automation platform (Pardot), analytics (Google Analytics), SFDC, internal databases and external data providers.
- 4-10 years of relevant experience in Business Operations role in the SaaS industry. Experience in fast growing startups preferred.
- Bchelor's degree required (BS in Engineering or Science preferred). MBA preferred.
- Salesforce.com super-user and expert in its app ecosystem
- Strong analytical and operational skills
- Very high proficiency with Microsoft Excel (“Excel Ninja”).
- Start-up experience is a must
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment