Product Support Specialist
Customer Success | Delhi, India | Full Time
Blueshift’s AI Powered Customer Engagement solutions empower cutting edge B2C brands to engage with a Segment-of-One at Scale. The company is backed by top tier VCs like Storm Ventures & Nexus Venture Partners and is based in San Francisco.
We are looking for a Product Support Specialist out of our India office to help drive forward our mission in providing best-in-class quality service and achieving high-levels of customer satisfaction and success. This role will be responsible for our post-sales support and will work collaboratively with the Customer Success, Product and Engineering teams. The position will report to the Senior Product Support Engineer.
- Be the product expert and provide technical and non technical support via tickets, phone and chat
- Analyze, track and resolve customer questions in a prompt manner to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction
- Identify, organize and prioritize issues based on severity and customer impact
- Document problem resolution steps, compile and update user documentation, including but not limited to training materials, technical manuals, technical support FAQs
- Communicate effectively with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
- 2-5 years in Enterprise SaaS support roles or equivalent experience
- Exceptional understanding of customer service, technical issue resolution, and support best practices
- Proficiency using JIRA, Zendesk or similar ticketing systems
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Responys, Exact Target, Adobe Campaign Manager, Mailchimp, Marketo, etc.
- Familiarity with email design (HTML/CSS), email deliverability and CAN-SPAM/CASL compliance requirements
- Full health, dental, vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation