Marketing Operations Specialist: Demand Generation
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Blueshift’s AI Powered Customer Engagement solutions empower cutting edge B2C brands to engage with a Segment-of-One at Scale. The company is backed by top tier VCs like Storm Ventures & Nexus Venture Partners and is based in San Francisco.
Reporting to the Head of Demand Generation in an “action-oriented”, nimble marketing department, we are looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist who will own the day-to-day of our marketing automation/CRM platforms and lead/prospect databases. You will manage the marketing contact database and maintain the campaign tracking for our B2B marketing initiatives. You will own prospecting against our lists of target companies to feed into our outbound activities and targeted inbound campaigns. You are biased towards technology, process and data, and have functional expertise with marketing automation systems - specifically Pardot and SFDC CRM. You find data cool (or at least have a passion for results), and you are a proactive person who loves problem-solving to uncover new opportunities in our databases.
- Build prospect lists from in-house and third-party data sources, working with data at varying levels of granularity and the issues inherent in building data sets across different platforms.
- Manage database clean-up of duplicate leads (in partnership with our house file lead) and set protocol for merge and de-dupe protocols.
- Help develop and deploy nurture and newsletter campaigns.
- Assist with building reports and dashboards to provide visibility in marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness, including channel metrics, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution, and ROI.
- Lead technical aspects of marketing and sales system integrations including the marketing automation platform (Pardot), analytics (Google Analytics), SFDC, internal databases and external data providers.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Monitor and maintain data quality for leads, contacts, and marketing campaign-related data and activities within the marketing databases.
- 2-3 years of experience with Marketing Automation systems, such as demand generation or marketing disciplines within a corporate marketing team.
- Daily use of enterprise systems like Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, Hubspot, etc welcome, however, specific Pardot experience a MAJOR plus.
- Passion for working with imperfect data in order to derive insight.
- Familiar with Salesforce.com - including reports, data import/export.
- Proficient in deploying emails, including A/B testing.
- Proficient in loading lists into different systems.
- Documented success running A/B and/or multivariate tests.
- Excel and Google Sheets ninja
- Experience marketing for a SaaS B2B company.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related discipline such as Marketing, Economics, or Finance - or commensurate experience.
- A self-starter & a team-player
- Experience using landing page tools (e.g., Unbounce)
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Wordpress experience
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator
- Full health, dental, vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Flexible spending accounts for transportation and parking
- Life insurance & disability coverage
- Proximity to public transport (BART / Caltrain) and great restaurants in vicinity.
- Generous equity grants and competitive salary
- We will process visa transfers (H1b, TN etc.) and immigration.