Director, Product Marketing
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Blueshift’s AI Powered Customer Engagement solutions empower cutting edge B2C brands to engage with a Segment-of-One at Scale. The company is backed by top tier VCs like Storm Ventures & Nexus Venture Partners and is based in San Francisco.
We are looking for a Product Marketing leader who will be a strategic thinker and a gifted storyteller. The ideal candidate will be someone who is as comfortable with product & engineering teams as they are with customers and go-to-market teams. In this role, you will help segment the market for Blueshift’s offerings, define the ideal customer, and flesh out the product positioning. You will make the positioning come alive by developing the right messaging & content that resonates with customers and prospects at every stage in the funnel. You will also be a key partner for the sales team, enabling them with compelling customer stories, use cases and competitive research. and were part of the early team behind Kosmix (acquired by Walmart to become @WalmartLabs), and backed by top tier VC firms.
- Define target customer persona and buyer journey
- Develop product positioning, value propositions, and go-to-market programs
- Create content to serve the top, middle, and bottom of the funnel
- Craft messaging to drive positioning, and test the messaging on various channels
- Flesh out use cases and customer stories
- Execute product launches and campaigns
- Enable the sales & solution engineering team to deliver compelling demos by working on demo scripts, customer stories and flows by persona
- Arm the sales team with relevant competitive research
- Determine feature preferences by segment/persona & partner with product management to influence the product roadmap appropriately
- Refine the pricing strategy
- 3-6 years of directly relevant experience in enterprise SaaS product marketing
- A hands-on, entrepreneurial mentality
- Excellent writing, presentation, and communications skills
- Strong understanding of SaaS Product Marketing best practices
- Thrives in a fast growing startup environment
- Undergrad in engineering, CS, business, or related field
- Candidates with startup experience preferred
- MBA preferred but not required.
- Past experience with B2C marketing would be preferred since this role involves marketing to B2C marketers
- Full health, dental, vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Flexible spending accounts for transportation and parking
- Life insurance & disability coverage
- Proximity to public transport (BART / Caltrain) and great restaurants in vicinity.
- Generous equity grants and competitive salary
- We will process visa transfers (H1b, TN etc.) and immigration.