Account Executive (Mid-Market & Enterprise)
Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
BlueShift is a venture funded startup based in San Francisco, building a “Segment of One Marketing Automation” solution used by consumer marketers. With Blueshift, marketers in full control of automating various forms of personalized messaging across multiple channels including email, mobile push notifications & Facebook. The company is founded by repeat entrepreneurs who previously built Mertado.com (acquired by Groupon to become Groupon Goods), and were part of the early team behind Kosmix (acquired by Walmart to become @WalmartLabs), and backed by top tier VC firms.
We are looking for a qualified Account Executive who brings a mix of both Mid-Market and Enterprise sales experience, has personal drive & enthusiasm, solid work ethic, integrity, and is team oriented. You are a natural pace-setter and your agility, intelligence, resourcefulness and focus on results, are the keys to your success. You will be responsible for evangelizing BlueShift solutions, actively managing the entire sales cycle including prospecting, developing new relationships with business decision makers, negotiating contracts, closing business, and driving market share.
- Attain quarterly and annual goals and quota targets
- Develop and manage a high quality pipeline
- Develop plans for initial entry into accounts as well as future up-sells
- Convey the BlueShift vision to prospects through effective product demonstrations, events and target-specific initiatives
- Collaborate with the Sales Development team on opportunity hand off and pipeline development
- Perform analysis on pipeline status, quota attainment, and sales forecasting
- Manage prospect/customer evaluations, proof of concepts, and any RFP/RFIs
- Develop and execute on territory & account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential. Manage sales activities, updates, and create and deliver accurate forecasts in SFDC
- Work cross-functionally with extended team members
- Coordinate and co-sell with selected partners
- Ensure a positive prospect/customer experience, and make our customers successful!
- Minimum 5 years of on-quota sales experience selling B2B or B2C (preferred) applications into mid-market, and enterprise accounts
- At least 2 of those years must include experience selling SaaS/on-demand applications. Experience selling CRM, SFA, ERP, Business Intelligence and/or marketing software applications sales is strongly preferred
- History of quota over-achievement in highly competitive markets. Proven track record in evangelistic selling, selling new technology solutions and services both over the phone (using web technology) as well as, on-site in person
- Demonstrable experience in managing complex sales and evaluation cycles and closing six figure deals
- Strength in using solution selling tactics, handling objections and developing positive ROI proof points.
- Self-starter with a bias to action
- Effectively manages time and activities on a daily basis; can manage prospecting efforts, sales process, pipeline, late stage deals, contracts, and quota, to produce predictable business results.
- Strong communication & presentation skills: able to structure both verbal & written communications and engage an audience of senior executives in customer & prospect organizations
- Thrives in a fast growing startup environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, business administration, mathematics, or statistics from top university.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Full health, dental, vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Flexible spending accounts for transportation and parking
- Life insurance & disability coverage
- Proximity to public transport (BART / Caltrain) and great restaurants in vicinity.
- Generous equity grants and competitive salary
- We will process visa transfers (H1b, TN etc.) and immigration.