Full-Stack Rails Engineer
Engineering | Boston, MA | Full Time
Full-Stack Rails Engineer at Blueleaf
Ship Fast, Learn Faster, Live where you want.
At Blueleaf, we believe building product should be about moving fast and iterating. That's why we don't have a formal development process. Instead, we invest heavily in our platform and give teams the autonomy to build value for our customers. That autonomy includes having the ability to live and work from wherever you want.
The Blueleaf mission is to make financial advice available to everyone, not just the wealthy. We work with the very best financial advisory firms to help make it profitable to deliver extraordinary service to a substantially broader audience. Clients win by getting better service. Advisors win by growing their businesses.
We are looking for thoughtful problem solvers who are passionate about development and have excellent people skills.
You want this job because:
- We use Ruby/Rails, CoffeeScript, Haml, Sass/Compass, Bootstrap, jQuery, git
- We're diving into React and some cool new visualization technologies.
- We embrace TDD/BDD (Rspec/Cucumber) and use an informal, responsive process.
- We release daily and aspire to Continuous Integration.
- We have great office space in Boston, MA but have a "Work where you're happy" approach.
- You love to learn and want the time and financial support to further your skills.
- We offer competitive compensation, including equity.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Choose your own machine.
- Are a newer engineer but have professional experience working on a production application.
- You have great talent, a desire to learn and a will to do great work.
- You've started to love rails and are learning on your own but want professional mentorship from experienced engineers.
- You know some Unix and are familiar with Postgres.
- Might even have a Computer Science degree, that's a bonus.
- You may also have an interest in learning about finance.
We are a profitable, seed funded startup backed by investors who funded Mint.com, Dropbox, Bank Simple, and Betterment. Currently, we process over $55 Billion every day.
(No recruiters please. Direct inquiries only)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.