Blueleaf Coach - PT/FT
Customer Support | Cambridge, MA
Blueleaf is changing the financial services industry by creating unprecedented transparency and automation to simplify the way that people and financial advisors manage money. We help financial advisory firms automate the process of managing client assets allowing them to serve more people well. Our ultimate goal is ambitious: we want to transform financial services the way Amazon transformed retail sales and Google transformed advertising.
We are a seed funded startup backed by investors who funded Mint.com, Dropbox, Bank Simple, and FX Exchange. And in the last few weeks we've rocketed near our goal of managing $10B this year.
BlueLeaf is looking for smart, high energy people to join our growing team of coaches. As a coach, you'll help our customers get the most from their Blueleaf experience. In this customer facing role, you'll become an expert in the Blueleaf platform and teach financial advisors how to get the most from it. You'll also be a problem solver and a key first responder when our customers face bumps in the road. Our business is growing rapidly, adding millions of dollars to our platform every day and we need to ensure we’re delivering the very best possible experience.
- You are a bright, high-energy, detail oriented person
- You have an interest in or knowledge of the financial advisory business
- You may even have Prior experience working as or with financial advisors (highly desirable)
- Your happy to work weekends and holidays at times when it's the right thing to do for customers
- You'll be able to work out of our Cambridge, Ma office during training and occasionally thereafter
To Apply: Send us your resume with a short introduction telling us the accomplishment that you’re most proud of. (And anything else you think we should know)