Senior Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails)
Engineering | Rocklin, CA and Remote | Full Time
Blit is a small, profitable software shop looking for a smart, energetic senior software engineer to work on internal and client projects. This is a unique opportunity to work, grow and learn with a team of talented programmers.
Local and remote candidates are welcome to apply.
Compensation depends on experience. Candidate must meet the requirement of at least 4+ years of professional Ruby on Rails software development, candidates that do not meet this requirement will not be considered.
Required Skills & Experience
• 4+ years of professional Ruby on Rails software development experience building scalable and maintainable applications
• Integrations experience with REST, HTTP/HTTPS protocols, and 3rd party APIs
• Experience with full-stack development
• Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment with multiple releases a day
• HTML, SASS, CSS, Twitter Bootstrap and Git
• Strong analytic and creative problem solving skills
• PostgreSQL and MySQL
• Exposure to AWS is a big plus