Senior Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails)
Engineering | ROCKLIN, CA | Full Time and Contract
Blit is a small, profitable software shop looking for a smart, energetic senior software engineer to work on internal and client projects. This is a unique opportunity to work, grow and learn with a team of talented programmers.
Due to the nature of our work we are only looking for people that can work in our Rocklin, CA office.
Compensation depends on experience. Candidate must meet the requirement of at least 4+ years of professional Ruby on Rails software development, candidates that do not meet this requirement will not be considered.
Required Skills & Experience
• 4+ years of professional Ruby on Rails software development experience building scalable and maintainable applications
• Integrations experience with REST, HTTP/HTTPS protocols, and 3rd party APIs
• Experience with full-stack development
• Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment with multiple releases a day
• HTML, SASS, CSS, Twitter Bootstrap and Git
• Strong analytic and creative problem solving skills
• PostgreSQL and MySQL
• Exposure to AWS is a big plus