Project Manager/Web Designer
Engineering | ROCKLIN, CA | Full Time
Blit is a small, profitable software shop looking for a smart, articulate, and detail oriented Project Manager/Web Designer to work along side our talented team of software engineers. This position will be involved in planning, organizing, designing, and overseeing projects utilizing cross functional teams to deliver defined requirements and meet company/client strategic objectives.
Due to the nature of our work we are only looking for people that can work in our Rocklin, CA office.
Compensation depends on experience.
Skills & Experience
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills, as well as an understanding of client relationship building are essential.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain detailed project documentation including meeting minutes, action items, issues lists, and risk management plans.
- Effectively communicate project status to all stakeholders.
- Coordinate cross-functional meetings with various functional areas to meet overall stakeholder expectations and company's objectives.
- Monitor the creation of all project deliverables to ensure adherence to quality standards including design documents, training materials, and operations documentation.
- Create and communicate project milestone documents.
- Must be able to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Must be able to execute many complex tasks simultaneously, and work as a team member as well as independently.
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator expertise
- Occasional travel within California
- Various business administration management