Full Stack Web Developer (Ruby on Rails preferred)
Engineering | ROCKLIN, CA | Full Time
Blit is a small, profitable software shop looking for a smart, energetic full stack developer to work on internal and client projects. This is a unique opportunity to work, grow and learn with a team of talented programmers.
Due to the nature of our work we prefer candidates that can work in our Rocklin, CA office, but remote work will be considered.
Compensation depends on experience. Candidate must meet the requirement of having real world full stack development experience with real deployments, servicing real users. Candidates that do not meet this requirement will not be considered.
Required Skills & Experience
• 2+ years of professional web development experience building scalable and maintainable applications, preferable using dynamic languages
• Integrations experience with REST, HTTP/HTTPS protocols, and 3rd party APIs
• Proficient in multiple languages, including a static language is a big plus
• Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment with multiple releases a day
• Ruby on Rails, HTML, SASS, CSS, Twitter Bootstrap and Git
• Strong analytic and creative problem solving skills
• Strong relational data modeling
• Experience with cloud dev-ops is a big plus