Video Editor I, House of Highlights (Temp)
Content | New York, NY | Temporary
House of Highlights is shaping the conversation around sports. HoH is not just a social account, but a distinctive personality that reflects, celebrates and amplifies youth culture. It is not just a social influencer: it actually influences behavior by fueling viral movements, as seen with the #DriveByDunkChallenge, the Running Man Challenge, and many more. What makes HoH so unique? The relatable, personal delivery feels as if @houseofhighlights is having a conversation with you and your friends.
About the Job:
We are looking for a Video Editor to be an integral part of House of Highlights team, specifically focusing on back-end editing for original content projects. Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting the entire video team on story planning, pitch process, and new segments.
- Graphic and photo organization, edit with Photoshop
- Performing heavy editing work, compiling notes and doing string outs to guide content through the back end of production.
When submitting application, it is highly recommended to submit past examples of work and/or a reel.
Additional qualifications we're looking for in you:
- Minimum 1 year of Video Production experience
- Passion for youth culture, sports, and digital media
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and web publishing skills
- Deep understanding of content created specifically for social media, particularly IG and YouTube
- Ability to work in a team environment with flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends
- Energetic and enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys working under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree
Please submit a resume and state your level of sports knowledge within any or all major sports.
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.