Video | New York, NY | Full Time
We are the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through the highly addictive Bleacher Report app. Follow the action at bleacherreport.com and through Instagram @BleacherReport.
About the Role:
As part of our Edit team, you will work on a variety of projects from Social Media to News to mini Docs. Bleacher Report Video is on the cutting edge of the sports and entertainment industries so we’ll be asking you to push your creative boundaries. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ability to edit according to storyboards, tight scripts, and brand guidelines or with basic concepts and little direction
- Edit a wide range of videos such as branded content, daily social videos, mini-features, music videos, multi-cam shoots, sales sizzles
- Edit different versions of a source video with each version being optimized for the social platform destination
- Ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced production environment with quick turnarounds
- Ability to adapt to changes in production plan/schedules
- Ability to work evenings and weekends when needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 3-5 years editing experience
- Expert in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and After Effects
- Proficient in color correction, audio mixing and mixdowns
- Great communication skills - be able to give and receive critical feedback in a team environment
- Knowledge of the Four Major Sports
- Familiar with all social platforms
- Desire to learn new software and technologies
Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.