Content | New York, NY | Full Time
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through the highly addictive Bleacher Report app Follow the action at bleacherreport.com and through Instagram @BleacherReport.
About The Role:
Bleacher Report is looking for an individual to own the talent booking/access for BR shows, premium content, HoH and social projects.
- Manage talent booking efforts across Bleacher Report's shows, social projects & editorial.
- Manage cross-departmental communication. re: talent access initiatives.
- Build and manage relationships with talent agencies and agents, managers and publicists.
- Manage shoot-day logistics, with help of support team (travel, green room, etc.)
- 4-6 years experience in the sports talent booking space.
- Ability to leverage existing relationships with talent agencies.
- Deep understanding of both sports & pop culture.
- Proven ability to pitch creative to talent & their reps.
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.