Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Marketing/PR | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 publisher. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its top-rated app. In February, 2018, Bleacher Report was rated the 3rd most innovative media company in the world by Fast Company. Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
About the role
Bleacher Report is hiring a Senior Product Marketing Manager who will work cross-functionally to lead the vision, definition, prioritization, development, launch and evolution of Bleacher Report’s go-to-market product marketing strategy. This role will gather research/requirements from organizational stakeholders, manage and optimize campaigns, collaborate with growth team on paid acquisition strategy, analyze data, and continually experiment to grow Bleacher Report's reach through installs. The Senior Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for ensuring Bleacher Report's
most loyal users are going up and to the right.
We’re looking for a creative force who can continue to cement B/R as a leader in the category. An ideal candidate will captivate Bleacher Report’s already engaged audience while growing brand recognition through both traditional and innovative implementation — a self-starter who can clearly articulate Bleacher Report’s differentiated product offering while seamlessly integrating its authentic voice.
- Market Analysis — work with Product to understand target app consumers and competitive landscape.
- Positioning & Comms – establish messaging and positioning, develop processes, and create collateral for all app marketing initiatives.
- Campaign Management – identify target channels, ideate specific campaigns, operationally execute campaigns towards KPIs, and ROI calculation.
- Budget Oversight – forecast and manage budget with finance.
- Experiment. Iterate. Repeat.
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently with the Marketing Director as well as coordinator(s) to swiftly test theories to find the most cost effective solutions.
- Organizational skills required to maintain analysis reports and marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of 360 new-media marketing tactics (brand, experiential, product).
- An insatiable curiosity -- able to observe and identify patterns, trends and insights in the real world.
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- Ability to influence and inspire
- 4-6+ years of hands-on experience in managing organic and paid acquisition campaigns
- Demonstrated history or project portfolio of successful acquisition campaigns
- Strong project management, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Love sports
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business or related field.
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.