Senior User Experience Designer
Design | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Bleacher Report, a large sports media company located in San Francisco, is seeking a senior-level user experience designer to help us with our product design initiatives.
The candidate will be responsible for:
* prototyping and wireframing user interactions.
* collaborating with design, product, and engineering teams on product direction and design.
* working closely with cross-department teams to assure a consistent user experience.
* maintaining clean and consistent user experience & information architecture across the product.
* organizing, conducting, and analyzing results of usability studies for key product features.
* identifying opportunities to improve overall usability.
* understanding the importance of documentation and coding standards.
The ideal candidate will:
* have 5+ years experience as an interaction designer, creating excellent interfaces across desktop and mobile devices.
* think in terms of end-to-end UI design and global patterns.
* apply strategic thinking and business goals to designs, focusing on user feedback and understanding the relation of visual design to the interaction.
* have exceptional communication skills and the ability to work closely and effectively with design, product management, and engineering leaders
* be comfortable in a fast-pace environment with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
Bonus points for those who:
* have a BS or MS in Human-Computer Interaction Design, Human Factors, or related field.
* are a sports fan.
When applying, please include a link to your portfolio that should include wireframes, prototypes, flow diagrams, website URL(s) with details on what you have worked on, etc.