Senior Social Producer
Content | New York, NY | Full Time
We are the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through the highly addictive Bleacher Report app. Follow the action at bleacherreport.com and through Instagram @BleacherReport.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Senior Social Producer for the Social Moments Real Time team will be responsible for managing the day-to-day coverage of all of the team’s real-time content executions. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading teams of editors, designers to help shape content to match creative vision
- Contributing ideas for day to day creation of content
- Spending time working with talent to create stuff
- Compiling notes to guide content though the back end of production.
- Request graphics and acquiring assets
- Lead small teams (2-5 people) to identify and create social moments (content)
- Mentor Associate Editors and Editors
- Directly oversees a small team and reports to Senior Manager
- Must have previous editorial and social media experience in sports news
- Must have experience managing large sports brand social media accounts
- 3+ years experience in journalism/sports
- Must have extensive knowledge of internet sports culture
- Experience in leading small teams (2-5 people) is preferred
- Experience executing creative multimedia projects with a team*
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, holidays.
- Must live in the tristate area or move to it upon hiring
*If applicable please provide a portfolio or reel to show work.
Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.