Senior Research Manager
Analytics | NY/SF | Full Time
Bleacher Report is looking for a Senior Research Manager on our Analytics team to serve as client-facing expert on research capabilities and to oversee the execution of all research studies.
Who we are…
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through the highly addictive app Team Stream. Follow the action at bleacherreport.com and through Instagram @BleacherReport and @Houseofhighlights
What you’ll be doing
- Serve as the subject matter expert on brand studies, having a clear POV on the best option for each client.
- Consistently evaluate offerings in the marketplace to ensure we’re adequately positioned to prove the value of spends.
- Create a presentation providing the sales team with an overview of our brand study offerings and keep the presentation updated.
- Build a repository of case studies to leverage for client pitches.
- Evaluate on an on-going basis potential research vendors and methodologies that help the team demonstrate B/R’s contribution to its clients’ marketing goals.
- Implement best practices in terms of study and survey design while insuring all stakeholders have an opportunity for input.
- Serve as the point of contact with the client and the research vendor and maintain clear communication with all internal + external teams throughout the brand study process.
- Partner with the Marketing team to execute ad hoc consumer research studies.
- Oversee an Analyst/Sr. Analyst and ensure that they’re well-positioned to assume the day-to-day management of study execution.
What you need to bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Communications or other relevant field required.
- Must have at least 5-7 years of work experience with at least 3-5 years of experience working in a primary research role.
- Must have experience executing qualitative + quantitative studies; Client facing experience required, specifically as the lead pint of contact for research studies.
- Previous brand study execution experience strongly preferred; Background in statistical analysis a plus.
- Previous attribution study experience strongly preferred (i.e. Placed, Foursquare).
- Must be familiar with a number of study vendors.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
What makes the job even better
- An entrepreneurial laid back environment
- Hands on dynamic work that leads to driving employee engagement
- A company culture that supports who YOU are: wellness support, paid volunteer time and opportunities and events that bring us together.
- Competitive comp, benefits, and work life program
- Mobility within the company to grow and develop your career with Turner.