Senior Product Manager
Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Bleacher Report is one of world's biggest sports media sites with over 70 million monthly readers. We are the place fans follow their team across web, our 5-star mobile app and our team newsletters. And we're looking for a product manager who has strong consumer sense, quantitative and qualitative analysis skills and is passionate about sports.
This is a highly collaborative role that will gather research/requirements from organizational stakeholders, guide the user experience and visual design process, manage product development with engineering, and ship products to the world with marketing/PR. You make sure the right thing ships at the right time.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Own the day to day product development process for your product, from strategy and concept to shipping.
- Develop product strategy and roadmap based on internal stakeholders and business/sales requirements, consumer trends, and technology landscape.
- Guide the design process with UX/Interaction and Visual designers
- Evaluate and manage product/technical partnerships with external partners along with sales and BD
- Define the technical requirement and scoping process with engineering
- Validate product/feature and market fit using strong analytical and metrics-driven approach
- Empower Marketing and PR to message and grow the product’s userbase.
- Mentor more Junior PMs
- Ship. Iterate. Ship.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-7+ years of product management or similar experience
- Demonstrated history or project portfolio displaying shipped products/features
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of web/app software principles
- Strong consumer insight and communications skills
- Loves sports
- Experience instrumenting analytics in web and mobile apps
- Experience in the publishing industry
Bleacher Report is a division of WarnerMedia, LLC. Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.