Senior Manager, Integrated Strategy
Marketing/PR | New York, NY | Full Time
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Our vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where we consistently ranks as the No. 1 publisher. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through the Bleacher Report mobile app, the top-rated smartphone and tablet app for millennial sports fans. Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter@BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
About the Role:
B/R is looking for a smart, creative, detail-oriented sports enthusiast to join our Client Strategy team as a Senior Manager. This individual will oversee a team of 2 - 3 and be responsible for building custom solutions and overseeing campaigns across the sales cycle, with a specific focus on pre and post sales support, creation of sales materials and proactive sales content planning. The cross functional role interfaces with a variety of internal teams to develop and execute innovative, highly effective solutions that solve complex client goals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead and oversee the RFP ideation process through submission and execution, developing creative solutions in the B/R voice that solve advertiser goals
- Act as the senior member on the larger client strategy team – overseeing, managing, and developing a team of strategists
- Work closely and meet regularly with assigned Account Executives and Planners for communication and updates on existing and potential partners
- Clearly communicate advertiser goals, share insights and initiate brainstorm meetings with the content strategy team to develop custom programs that solve for client goals
- Work closely with the data / analytics team to garner relevant client and industry insights
- Build proposals and aid in client presentations
- Run post-sales kick off meetings, communicating all necessary information to ensure programs run smoothly and remain on strategy
- Effectively communicate and represent B/R’s voice and strategy internally and externally
- Create proactive big ticket media packages for major sports tentpole events throughout the year
- Oversee all elements of the campaign fulfillment process by facilitating all pre-launch, launch, and in flight campaign responsibilities for sponsored and branded content programs.
- Create wrap up materials to effectively tell a successful performance story for all campaigns
- 6+ years experience, previous experience in integrated marketing / client strategy
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Experience building and executing digital and social sponsorships
- Creative thinker with the ability to present opportunities visually in Keynote
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills (detail-oriented); ability to move multiple proactive initiatives forward, and manage several reactive deliverable responsibilities simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent
- College degree required
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.