Senior Creative Strategist
Content | New York, NY | Full Time
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 publisher. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its top-rated app. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
The Playmaker team brings B/R’s industry-leading voice and distribution strategy to life for brand partners. Playmaker creates video, social, interactive and live events platforms and then execute the ideas with internal and external partners.
Reporting to the Director of Creative Strategy, the Senior Creative Strategist creates and develops ideas and strategies for Playmaker. From the brainstorm to the final product, the Senior Creative Strategist works to ensure the content execution is compelling and engaging for the Bleacher Report, House of Highlights, B/R Kicks, and B/R Football audiences. This is a client-facing role that also works alongside a variety of internal teams in the marketing and sales organizations.
- Create and develop concepts -- including original pilots, IP, and branded content -- that entertain and engage sports-culture audiences
- Own and lead creative projects from conception to completion
- Craft strategies for internal and external partners based on actionable data and editorial insights
- Lead creative pitches to senior clients on the agency and brand side; must be comfortable pitching a room of 2-20
- Write copy for client pitches and creative projects
Lead brainstorms and ensuing creative development of content, mobile games, e-commerce and experiences
- Work with production teams throughout creative execution process; including storyboarding and copywriting
- Collaborate with integrated marketing, e-commerce and experiential teams in creation of 360 programs
- Stay on the cutting edge of social/digital trends and competitive set
- Must have at 7+ years of editorial, strategy and/or creative experience
- Excellent creative, writing, communication and strategic skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and handling multiple projects at once
- Adept at collaborating with creative teams from start to finish
- Experience working with sports-culture and youth-focused brands a must
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.