Human Resources | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
We are looking for a full life-cycle Recruiter for the Bleacher Report. Our ideal candidate will create effective partnerships with hiring managers, HR Business Partners, Turner Talent Acquisition, and Diversity & Inclusion partners. The successful recruiter will have the potential to build deep subject matter expertise in the client groups assigned and be able to share information or influence change in areas such as market availability of candidates, shift in candidate approach and successful recruiting tactics to attract the right candidates.
Who we are…
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through the highly addictive app Team Stream. Follow the action at bleacherreport.com and through Instagram @BleacherReport and @Houseofhighlights
What you’ll be doing
- Manage recruitment to include kick-off; determining locations to post positions to attract candidates; sourcing active candidates; engage in passive candidate generation; attend networking sessions, conferences, meetings to engage with applicants; client management to include coaching on creation of interview questions, selection of panelists, prompting for scheduling interviews; candidate management to include communications with candidate on status as well as coaching during interview process; leading selection of final candidate with hiring manager and HRBP including offer generation; and facilitating onboarding to include initiation of the background check process. Be excellent at the core.
- Establish and track a pool of passive candidates through partnership with Campus Recruiting, Sourcing Team, business leaders and other recruiters. Know who we need to watch and keep your eye on them.
- Lead the presence and coordinate unique, business focused events that will generate interest in your clients open positions and the Company. These events can include company hosted events, conferences, meet-ups, group chats, social experiences, career fairs, general networking opportunities. Be inventive.
- Collaborate with HR team and leadership to evolve recruiting strategies which will continue to build the Company’s brand as a destination employer.
What you need to bring
- Some recruiting experience as a recruiter (agency or corporate), experience within HR function or within the business what demonstrates the potential to be successful or transferrable skills.
- The passion and curiosity to learn a business and demonstrate the behaviors required to understand local and national talent markets, tap into them and create fans that will become candidates.
- Strong partnership skills; the ability to listen, to have a candid voice, to collaborate and to compromise.
- Excellent communication skills are a must! You will talk and write a lot in this job so clarity and brevity are key. Strong presentation skills are desired.
- Strong project management and organizational skills are essential. This position works independently so initiative and self-motivation are important.
- Experience using organization tools to track progress. You should be proficient in the usual software - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and have great attention to detail.
What makes the job even better
- An entrepreneurial laid back environment
- Hands on dynamic work that leads to driving employee engagement
- A company culture that supports who YOU are: wellness support, paid volunteer time and opportunities and events that bring us together.
- Competitive comp, benefits, and work life programs
- Mobility within the company to grow and develop your career with Turner.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.