Production Assistant, House of Highlights (Temporary)
Video | New York, NY | Temporary
Production Assistant (Temporary)
House of Highlights is shaping the conversation around sports. HoH is not just a content voice, but a distinctive personality that reflects, celebrates and amplifies youth culture. It is not just a social influencer: it actually influences behavior by fueling viral movements, as seen with the #DriveByDunkChallenge, the Running Man Challenge, and many more. What makes HoH so unique? The relatable, personal delivery feels as if @houseofhighlights is having a conversation with you and your friends. Join Steph Curry, Lebron James, Nicki Minaj, Kevin Hart, and millions of others and follow the action @HouseofHighlights on Instagram.
About the Job:
We are looking for a Temporary Production Assistant to be an integral part of House of Highlights team. This role will assist in idea generation for day to day creation of content. Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Assisting entire video team on story planning, pitch process, and new segments.
· Graphic and photo organization, edit with Photoshop.
· Performing light editing work, compiling notes and doing string outs to guide content though the back end of production.
When submitting application, please include link to your portfolio/reel/body of work. Additional qualifications we're looking for in you:
· Minimum 1 year of Video Production experience
· Passion for youth culture, sports, and digital media
· Deep understanding of content created specifically for social media
· Ability to work in a team environment with flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends
· Energetic and enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys working under pressure
· Some knowledge and understanding of Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and web publishing skills also a plus
· Bachelor’s degree
Please submit a resume and state your level of sports knowledge within any or all major sports
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.