Product Management Intern
Product Management | San Francisco, CA | Internship
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 publisher. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its top-rated app. In February, 2018, Bleacher Report was rated the 3rd most innovative media company in the world by Fast Company. Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
About the role:
Bleacher Report is the 2nd largest sports media site with millions of monthly readers. We provide real-time coverage across all platforms-- web, our 5-star mobile app and our team newsletters. And we're looking for a product management intern who has strong consumer sense, quantitative analysis skills and is passionate about sports.
- Work with our growth team to build cohorts of users we can target with retention campaigns
- Lead community outreach to grow the B/R app
- Collect and analyze relevant quantitative and qualitative data to inform and influence product design and recommend areas of product growth, innovation and improvement
- Work across Business, Design and Engineering teams to develop clear, comprehensive and achievable product requirements supporting key business initiatives
- Work closely with Design and User Experience teams to create, test and refine compelling new experiences
- Stellar design instincts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Experience in computer science, product management, marketing or related role preferred
Internship dates are from June 11 – August 17, 2018. This is a paid internship and all interns are expected to work 40 hours per week. Current enrollment in an accredited College/University is required at time of the internship.
Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.