Producer, Branded Content
Branded Content | New York, NY | Full Time
We are the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through the highly addictive Bleacher Report app. Follow the action at bleacherreport.com and through Instagram @BleacherReport.
About the role:
Since being acquired by Turner in 2012, B/R has gained all the advantages of a large media company while maintaining its vibrant start-up culture. We work in a fast paced, 24-7 field in a laid back environment (those who do not want to work nights and weekends need not apply). You'll also be in a role that allows you to work with multiple groups and networks.
The Branded Content team creates relevant and exciting stories for the Bleacher/Report audience, in partnership with brands. The Branded Content team will be tasked with bringing the industry-leading voice and distribution strategy to brand partners. The Branded Content studio will work with brands to concept video, text, interactive and live events platforms and then execute the ideas with internal and external partners.
- Direct and guide remote shoots in the field as well as efficiently manage writers, editors, and crew
- Work with Supervising Producer on story planning, pitch process, feature segments, budgets, and scheduling
- Responsible for driving and elevating Bleacher Report’s branded content production
- Responsible for identifying new production and storytelling trends
- Find new processes to increase efficiency and improve overall video quality
- Create and Track Budgets and Schedule across multiple campaigns pre-sale and post-sale
- 7+ years of video production
- Candidate lives sports-culture lifestyle
- Expert in directing/filmmaking
- Experience working with A-List Talent (existing talent relationships a plus)
- Experience in production management and post-production supervision
- Excellent communication, presentation, and strategic skills
- Must be adept at supporting creative teams to ensure strategic integrity from start of project to finish
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
MUST include reel or link to work when applying.
Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.