Post Coordinator (Temporary)
Branded Content | New York, NY | Temporary
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through the highly addictive Bleacher Report app Follow the action at bleacherreport.com and through Instagram @BleacherReport.
About The Role:
We are looking for a Post Production Coordinator to join our Branded Content department. The Branded Content Team creates relevant and exciting stories for the Bleacher/Report audience, in partnership with brands.
The Post Production Coordinator is responsible for, but not limited to, creating and maintaining post schedules, creative talent bookings, organizing post budgets, and creating graphics requests.
The Post Production Coordinator will also assist the Supervising Post Producer in identifying new workflows and elevating capabilities of the Branded Content Team.
Post Coordinator Role (including, not limited to):
- Creating Post Schedules
- Creating and assisting project workflows
- Filling out requests for motion graphics and other resources from internal departments
- Booking and wrapping out Post Production staff and expenses on projects
- Some media management and data organization
- Aggregating visual references and sourcing resources
- Exporting new footage for selects and stringouts
- Preparing additional exports of content
- Overseeing revisions from supervisors and clients with editors
- Screening client-facing work before delivery
- Problem-solving and providing feedback on content and workflows
- Experience in post-production
- Experience in Adobe Premiere
- Experience in Google Docs / Sheets / Calendar
- Experience in other Adobe Creative Suite applications is a plus
Bleacher Report is a division of WarnerMedia, LLC. Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.