Motion Graphics Designer/Video Editor, House of Highlights
Design | New York, NY | Full Time
House of Highlights is shaping the conversation around sports. HoH is not just a content voice, but a distinctive personality that reflects, celebrates and amplifies youth culture. It is not just a social influencer: it actually influences behavior by fueling viral movements, as seen with the #DriveByDunkChallenge, the Running Man Challenge, and many more. What makes HoH so unique? The relatable, personal delivery feels as if @houseofhighlights is having a conversation with you and your friends. Join Steph Curry, Lebron James, Nicki Minaj, Kevin Hart, and millions of others and follow the action @HouseofHighlights on Instagram.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Motion Graphics Designer/Video Editor to join our Production team. This role is specifically responsible for conceptualizing and creating high quality graphics for assigned projects as well as editing videos that align with the House of Highlights brand. Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Develop and execute creative for any or all areas of video
- Edit videos from start to finish with limited producer supervision
- Responsible for color correcting and audio mixing
- Collaborate with creative leadership to ensure a full understanding of the creative objectives and needs of assigned projects, ensuring they are executed accurately and within required deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Proven working experience in social media or related field
- 3-4 years’ relevant work experience in motion design, preferably in a digital media environment
- Proficient of graphic design software packages (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, 3D Software)
- 2-3 years video editing experience (Adobe Premiere Pro preferred)
- Proficient in color correction and audio mixing
- Deep understanding of current and emerging social networks, especially Instagram and YouTube
- Knowledge and passion for sports, entertainment, popular culture
- Ability to execute projects quickly under tight deadlines; comfortable working in a newsroom environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required; must work effectively as part of a team
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.