Marketing Analytics Manager
Analytics | NY/SF | Full Time
Bleacher Report is looking for a Marketing Analytics Manager to partner with the marketing and sales analytics teams to build the B/R brand through data and research initiatives.
Who we are…
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through the highly addictive app Team Stream. Follow the action at bleacherreport.com and through Instagram @BleacherReport and @Houseofhighlights.
What you’ll be doing
- Leverage your deep understanding of developing data-backed narratives to assist in developing sales materials.
- Provide insights that support and further brand narrative(s), and think creatively about where and how to gather these data points.
- Develop a framework for keeping marketing materials updated from a numbers perspective.
- Partner with the marketing team to ideate and scope consumer-centric studies.
- Liaise with the research team and ensure that studies are set up to support a compelling narrative.
- Lead the data analysis portion of the projects and support the narrative building process.
- Partner with the sales analytics team to conduct consumer research for clients and categories.
- Identify key data-backed ways to build Bleacher Report as a brand.
- Continually communicate with the marketing team to understand where and how data can support all initiatives
What you need to bring
- College degree required; Must have at least 4-6 years of related experience
- Must have at least 1-3 years of experience working with a marketing org
- Strong writing ability and experience building insights-driven narratives required
- Experience working in digital necessary
- Previous research study experience preferred
- Experience with 3rd party research tools preferred (MRI, Nielsen, comScore)
- Experience building insights-driven narratives
What makes the job even better
- An entrepreneurial laid back environment
- Hands on dynamic work that leads to driving employee engagement
- A company culture that supports who YOU are: wellness support, paid volunteer time and opportunities and events that bring us together.
- Competitive comp, benefits, and work life programs
- Mobility within the company to grow and develop your career with Turner.