Manager, Paid Social Strategy
Marketing/PR | New York, NY | Full Time
Manager, Social Strategy
What part will you play?
Manager, Social Strategy is a member of the Ignite Social team within Turner Ad Sales, and will implement, plan, and measure all paid social media campaigns for Bleacher Report and Turner Sports. The ideal candidate has both client-facing sales experience and experience running paid social media campaigns. Though social ad buying experience is required, this position will primarily focus on campaign and data strategy. This position will report into NY-based Director, Social Strategy.
What will you be doing?
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to develop pitch materials for advertising clients. Join pre-sales client meetings upon request.
- Advise on paid social content calendars to guide marketing partners on their paid social strategy.
- Plan social media campaigns across Turner Sports properties, utilizing responsible media mix, audience insights tools, and historical performance knowledge.
- Manage campaigns on social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Snapchat, working within the native tools on each platform to execute and optimize campaigns.
- Create, find, and leverage custom audiences across 1st party DMP and 3rd party data sources.
What do we require from you?
- 4+ years of experience in media
- Experience with social planning, paid media execution, and strategy
- Experience working in a sports media environment
- Working knowledge of social content creation preferred, but not necessary
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- A passion for sports
- Experience using Facebook Ads Manager & Power Editor, Twitter Ads Dashboard, Google Adwords, and other major social buying platforms
- Experience developing content strategies for social media campaigns
- Knowledge of paid social landscape, including optimization techniques and strategies, bidding models, and ad units across variety of social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.)
- Knowledge of web analytics, social analytics and techniques, particularly KPI's on Facebook and Twitter
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.