Content | New York, NY | Full Time
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 publisher. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its top-rated app. In February, 2018, Bleacher Report was rated the 3rd most innovative media company in the world by Fast Company. Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Bleacher Report is hiring a Designer for our Creative Services & Marketing team who will work cross-functionally to create and execute design-centric needs for various business units. This role will field requests from the sales, experiential, e-comm and marketing teams to deliver consistent visual branding/identity across programs.
- Demonstrates taste and understanding in layout, typography and visual hierarchy
- Participates in all aspects of design phase from sketches, through final executions
- Shares work early and often and seeking out constructive feedback from others
- Cares deeply about the quality of their work with a desire for improvement
- Practices effective communication techniques
- Able to meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Interested & motivated to learn and grow
- Conceptualize, design and develop original apparel/product and branding for all B/R collaborations, brand campaigns and partnerships.
- Strong design portfolio highlighting layout and typography
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience at a creative agency or in-house
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or related field preferred
- Understanding of designing across platforms
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective presentation skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas
- Working knowledge of the digital landscape in media, design and technology
- Understanding of contemporary design, internet and youth culture trends
- A knowledge and love of sports and sports culture a plus
- Product Design and/or Apparel Production experience a plus
- Motion graphics skills a plus
- Video editing skills a plus
Bleacher Report is a division of WarnerMedia, LLC. Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.