Client Strategy Intern
Sales | New York, NY | Internship
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 publisher. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its top-rated app. In February, 2018, Bleacher Report was rated the 3rd most innovative media company in the world by Fast Company. Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
About the role:
This role will provide the opportunity to learn about, and contribute to, the sale and execution of sold content campaigns within Bleacher Report. As a member of the Client Strategy team you will touch all points of the sales process, from ideation and pitch creation, to the execution and tracking of a campaigns performance. This role offers unique insight into multiple layers of the sales and strategy organization within B/R.
- Manage upkeep of Pitch tracker to ensure accurate tracking of RFPs and in-market pitches.
- Creation of Scope of Work documents that outline campaign pitch details.
- Scheduling of, and participation in, content strategy brainstorms that ideate on proposed content offerings for prospective clients.
- Assist in the creation of pitch decks to be presented to prospective clients.
- Cross department collaboration to ensure smooth execution of sold campaigns.
- Tracking and reporting of performance metrics of sold campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of the sports & media landscape
- Active B/R user and consumer
- Keynote/PowerPoint/Microsoft Excel knowledge a plus
Internship dates are from June 11 – August 17, 2018. This is a paid internship and all interns are expected to work 40 hours per week. Current enrollment in an accredited College/University is required at time of the internship.
Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.