Associate Producer, Branded Content
Branded Content | New York, NY | Full Time
We are the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through the highly addictive Bleacher Report app. Follow the action at bleacherreport.com and through Instagram @BleacherReport.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced, NYC-based Associate Producer to join our Branded Content department. The branded content team creates relevant and exciting stories for the Bleacher/Report audience, in partnership with brands.
The Branded Content team will be tasked with bringing the industry-leading voice and distribution strategy to brand partners. The Branded Content studio will work with brands to concept video, text, interactive and live events platforms and then execute the ideas with internal and external partners.
The Associate Producer is responsible for supporting producers from pre-production through post, scheduling and hiring production crew for shoots, handling internal department paperwork, and generally supporting the department. The AP will work with every member of the Branded Content team including Senior Producers and the Supervising Producer. The AP will also coordinate across departments to ensure deliverables and materials are being managed properly.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Researching athletes, stats, and pop culture
- Organizing and tracking projects in pre and post sale
- Taking detailed notes in writers rooms, production meetings, and edit rooms
- Maintaining department wide documents
- Scheduling department and cross-department meetings
- Supporting Producers through all aspects of production
- Track and manage Deliverables
- Liaise between departments to manage video assets
- 1-2 years experience working in a professional production environment
- Strong writing and producing skills
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively and efficiently
- Organized, detail oriented, and self motivated
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Familiarity with all forms of visual storytelling, digital and linear
- Knowledge of digital post-production process using Adobe and Apple software.
- Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, and PowerPoint/Keynote knowledge and understanding preferred
- Experience with production management and budgeting a PLUS
- You like sports, and working hard
Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.