Assistant Production Technician (Temp)
Video | New York, NY | Temporary
Bleacher Report is looking to hire an Assistant Production Technician to work in our busy studio production environment. This entry level position will be working with production services team at our studios in NYC.
- Oversee the equipment checkout process for all productions and events. This includes daily management of the in-house equipment room and production inventory. Additionally, this position coordinates all out of house equipment orders from local rental houses and oversees the process for equipment repair.
- Primary production technician for all internal production shoots. This includes the setup and shooting of all in-house events (from a video and photo perspective), sales conferences, and internal operations/company shoots. Some travel may be required for these events.
- Production Utility for all studio shoots. This includes assisting Production Technicians with studio camera and lighting setups, help dressing sets with props, or running production errands such as picking up or returning gear to rental houses.
- Assist as a camera operator on in-house social shoots.
- Act as a 2nd or 3rd camera operator on larger live or taped production shoots.
- Bachelor's degree in Television/Video production or media field.
- Strong knowledge of production gear and brands, specifically related to cameras, audio and lighting. Prior experience working in an equipment room or a production rental house is preferred.
- 1-3 years experience working in a media production environment. Prior live production operation experience is a plus.
- Prior experience as a camera operator on production shoots.
- Experience working with multiple producing staff’s on projects.
Bleacher Report is a division of WarnerMedia, LLC. Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.