Administration | New York, NY | Full Time
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 publisher. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through Bleacher Report, the top-rated smartphone and tablet app. Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
About the Role:
Bleacher Report is looking for a Administrative Assistant who will provide support to two executives as well as general office support to the NY staff.
- Executive Support for three Bleacher Report executives
- Calendar management
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Assist with bi-annual off site event planning (booking conference rooms, group reservations, and other logistics)
- Expense Management
- Manage executive's T&E account to ensure expense reports are submitted timely and accurately.
- Preview CONCUR reports of executive’s direct reports to verify appropriate account allocation and to conform to company policy before the executive reviews the reports. Handle all expense reports for Executives in CONCUR.
- Build strong interpersonal relationships with client counterparts, a key component to gaining access to executives.
- Work closely with executive’s direct reports (as well as their reports) to help them prioritize joint meetings, travel, access to core information and plans.
- Utilize relationship building skills to make key activities and requests happen.
- Developing and maintaining network/relationship with assistants of other executives in Bleacher Report and Turner.
- Work in close coordination with larger office administrative team.
- 2-3 years experience in administrative assistant role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. multiple times a day
- Must have strong communication and organization skills
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize
- Must have great attention to detail and be proactive
- Sufficient at Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Google platforms
- Expense management and budget accountability experience preferred.
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.