Executive | Accra, Ghana | Full Time
LuccaHealth is a BlackIvy endeavor.
LuccaHealth’s purpose is to deliver care in the moments that matter most. Our team is passionate about providing health and care to the people and region in which we operate.
A member of BlackIvy’s international executive leadership, the President - LuccaHealth is responsible for managing, growing, and representing LuccaHealth’s clinics and services spanning primary, specialty, and pediatric care as we pursue our goal of becoming the leading health and care provider in West Africa.
As a young, growing business, LuccaHealth seeks leaders who are entrepreneurial in spirit.
- Capable of and excited about building an organization and naturally puts the success of the enterprise ahead of personal gain.
- Able to face ups and downs, are energized by that reality, and work hard to make it work.
- A leader who can sustain our strong culture and grow the organization. Specifically:
- Change Agent
- Relentless Learner
- Comprehensive Connector
- Accountable Partner
- Collaborative Problem-Solver
- Owner Mentality
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA or MS/MA preferred
- At least 10 years related work experience including significant familiarity with healthcare
- Understanding of clinical supervision and program management
- Solid grasp of budgeting, resourcing and quality control procedures
- Excellent knowledge of standards and regulations for the clinical field
- Deep respect for ethics and patient care policies and can inspire that in others
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Exceptional organizational and leadership skills including aptitude in resolving issues and conflicts
- Proven success in a start-up or turnaround environment
- Demonstrated experience in business development and/or creation of profitable growth opportunities
- Success in finding and keeping the right talent
- Experience organizing and leading the operations of small and medium-sized teams across multi-site
- Proficient in MS Office and computer systems (e.g., patient management software)
- Natural alignment with the values of the BlackIvy Group: imagination, relentlessness, courage, forthrightness, partnership and humility
- Demonstrated interest in building a business
- Work authorization for Ghana
- Ability to travel between offices and as needed to other locations
About the Job:
Responsible for all business deliverables for a multi-location healthcare group
- Oversee and lead all staff and practice groups to ensure patients have easy access to quality care
- Ensure training for and enforce standards for excellent patient-centric service
- Ensure compliance with the highest standards of ethics, diligence, accountability and governance
- Plan and oversee all patient care or administrative operations and programs
- Review caseloads and employee schedules to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure facilities and equipment are clean and operational
- Be the respected face of LuccaHealth in the community, participating and supporting events, networking events, and leveraging local relationships to support the business
- Support recruitment to ensure Company is staffed with qualified, motivated personnel aligned with our values
- Ensure that staff receives training, constructive feedback, and the opportunity for continuous development
- Promote diversity and cultivate an inclusive work environment
- Build and maintain strong relationship the potential stakeholders and community leaders
Profit and Growth
- Create and execute on a business plan focused on sustaining the core business and creating growth opportunities that augment or capitalize on the existing services offered by LuccaHealth. Growth strategies may be organic or through acquisition and/or business opportunities that expand the offered services
- Responsible for budgeting and resourcing
- Shepherd LuccaHealth’s brand, including ensuring the businesses we build in West Africa operate pursuant to BlackIvy’s values and standards
- Provide input and advice to the investment committee of BlackIvy.
- Shape the long-term growth, direction and development of LuccaHealth.