Customer Care Associate II
Customer Care | Mechanicsburg, PA | Full Time
Customer Care Associate II
Responsible for responding to customer inquires and complaints regarding records, billings, contact renewals, and supply returns associated with assigned project and/or contract. Answers and initiates a variety of real-time inbound and outbound voice-based communications in English or other languages to support customer care. Using a computerized system, respond to customer inquiries in a call center environment. Resolve customer queries and complaints, which fall within the scope of the assigned responsibilities. Agents will have at their disposal a range of tools, processes and systems to address the customers inquiries with speed and efficiency. The purpose of the role is to respond to inbound and/or written inquiries from clients/customers. Ensure high level of customer satisfaction is obtained with each interaction. Role is responsible for assigned population of customers within a specified region of support.
The Customer Care Associate reports directly to the Customer Care Supervisor.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Respond to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures
- Gather information, research/resolve inquiries and log customer calls
- Communicate appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner
- Inform customers about services available and assess customer needs
- Prepare standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input
- Maintain adherence in areas such as attendance, punctuality, use of time off, etc. in accordance to the BlackCSI Employee Handbook.
- At least two (2) years of help desk support experience
- Must be able to provide sufficient and reliable transportation to and from the office.
- Intermediate level job with some work experience
- Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training & applies these to complete assigned work within own area of expertise
- Identifies problems in straightforward situations and makes sound decisions using standard procedures
- Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
- Adhere to company and project policies and procedures
- High School Diploma or GED
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check and drug screen to qualify for consideration. Veterans who have served in our armed forces, Spanish speaking, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritize projects, work relatively independently, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Above average written and verbal communication skills including editing and proof reading.
- Ability to address all levels of staff and outside contacts are required.
- Middletown, PA – must have reliable transportation.
BlackCSI is an equal opportunity employer.