Test Automation QA Engineer
Quality Assurance | Campbell, CA | Full Time
Bitglass is a rapidly growing cloud security startup that is recognized as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for CASB and earned first place in the Wall Street Journal’s “Top 25 Tech Companies to Watch in 2018.” With over 150 employees, $150M in funding from Tier 1 venture capital firms, and great customers in a broad range of industries, we’re growing every day. If you’re the type of person that likes a fast-paced, high-growth environment, read on!! Bitglass is an excellent, exciting environment for learning and developing one’s career.
Candidates should possess good troubleshooting and reasoning skills. strong written and verbal communication skills, passion for software quality and test automation. The candidate will be instrumental in ensuring the quality of Bitglass product by enhancing automated test framework, writing automated tests, and improving/maintaining automation-related QA processes.
We are looking for someone, with 1-2 years of experience, with a ferocious desire to build industry-leading, world-class products. We'll provide the support and the opportunity, you bring your "A-game."
- Design and develop complex and reliable test automation projects using Robot Framework + Selenium Webdriver + Python + Jenkins
- Define, update, and follow the company test automation guidelines and best practices
- Maintain and architect existing Robot test automation framework
- Develop test automation tools for functional and performance testing
- Monitor test automation results and report bugs
- Assist QA Engineers in generating test cases and test suites
- Plan and implement test automation strategy, short and long term goals
- Perform manual testing of Bitglass applications.
- Review functional and technical documentation in order to identify requirements for the creation of test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Review and write test cases to ensure scenarios accurately cover business functionality.
- Minimum education B.S in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Test Automation: 2+ years
- Linux and Windows - 2+ years of system testing
- Python - strong programming skills
- Selenium Webdriver: 2+ years
- Robot Framework: 1+ years
- Strong knowledge of HTTP/HTTPS protocols
- HTML, XML, YAML, XPath, RegEx
- Power Shell
- SSL Certificates
- Okta, OneLogin, OpenAM or other IdP
- Active Directory/ADFS - configuration and maintenance
- Cloud applications - GoogleApps, Office365, Box, Salesforce
- Exchange server - configuration and maintenance
- Mongo DB
- Mobile devices - iOS, Android, Windows Mobile
- Stock options and 401k plan.
- Generous company-paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage.
- Commuter benefits program.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks.
Bitglass is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.