Technical Support Engineer
Tech Support | Campbell, CA | Full Time
Bitglass is a rapidly growing cloud security startup that is recognized as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for CASB and earned first place in the Wall Street Journal’s “Top 25 Tech Companies to Watch in 2018.” With over 150 employees, $150M in funding from Tier 1 venture capital firms, and great customers in a broad range of industries, we’re growing every day. If you’re the type of person that likes a fast-paced, high-growth environment, read on!! Bitglass is an excellent, exciting environment for learning and developing one’s career.
This is a mid-level role and we are looking for someone with a few years of experience under their belt as well, as a strong appetite for assisting customers with deploying and supporting our world-class security product. Candidates should possess good troubleshooting and reasoning skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, desire to work on networking, security, web, mobile, and other server-client technologies.
- Primarily be responsible for deployment and technical support of our customers.
- Able to troubleshoot complex communication between clients and servers infrastructures on the fly.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, work with senior engineers to help resolve issues.
- Comfortable with writing a few technical articles now and then to assist with growing both our internal and public-facing knowledge base.
- Able to handle and cope with stressful situations and understands the pressures of a start-up environment.
- Eagerness to learn lots of new technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or the equivalent in experience
- Must be a U.S born citizen as you will be dealing with sensitive information working with Government and or Military entities.
- Proficient with troubleshooting a wide variety of applications using common tools (etc. Wireshark, tcpdump, Fiddler, Charles, OpenSSL, grep, and Kibana).
- A good grasp with how clients and servers communicate with each other (DNS, HTTL, SSL, etc.)
- Experience with typical client and server operating systems as a user and/or Administrator (Windows, Linux, iOS, macOS, Android.)
- Experience working with Wireshark, Fiddler, Charles, tcpdump, Packet Capture, CCNA, CCIE, VMWare, MCP, LDAP, Rsyslog/SyslogNG, virtual box, TLS, Lab, routing, switching, Load Balancer, Firewall, squid.
- Stock options and 401k plan.
- Generous company-paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage.
- Commuter benefits program.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks.
Bitglass is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.