Senior Software Engineer (Backend)
Engineering | Campbell, CA | Full Time
Bitglass drives innovation in the cloud security space through its secure access service edge (SASE) platform that secures any interaction. We were recognized as a Leader for the third straight year in Gartner’s 2020 Magic Quadrant for CASB, and boast a perfect score in KuppingerCole’s 2020 CASB Market Compass. With over 150 employees, $150M in funding from Tier 1 venture capital firms, and great customers in a broad range of industries, we’re growing every day. If you’re the type of person that likes a fast-paced, high-growth environment, read on. We offer candidates competitive salaries, benefits, and stock packages.
We are looking for a senior member of the analytics team to help operate, improve, and evolve the Bitglass analytics platform. The ideal candidate is expected to contribute to all aspects of our engineering process -- including debugging operational issues, production performance tuning, data analysis, infrastructure, and algorithm design and implementation.
You will be working closely with sales engineers, support, DevOps, PM, and QA teams and help to mentor junior team members.
Telecommute option is available.
- 7+ years of experience in the design and implementation of large-scale enterprise/cloud applications with emphasis on system infrastructure.
- Strong background in databases (RDB and NoSQL), messaging systems, workflow, cloud infrastructure (AWS preferred), scalability.
- Experience in analytics and security applications is preferred.
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms is a plus.
- Fluent in software development process and hands-on skills in Python, Go, C/C++, and Java.
- Good communicator and a team player.
- Stock options and 401k plan
- Generous company-paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage.
- Commuter benefits program.
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks.
Bitglass s is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.