Senior Software Engineer
Engineering | Campbell, CA | Full Time
Bitglass is a rapidly growing cloud security startup that is recognized as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for CASB and earned first place in the Wall Street Journal’s “Top 25 Tech Companies to Watch in 2018.” With over 150 employees, $150M in funding from Tier 1 venture capital firms, and great customers in a broad range of industries, we’re growing every day. If you’re the type of person that likes a fast-paced, high-growth environment, read on!! Bitglass is an excellent, exciting environment for learning and developing one’s career.
- Design software solutions for requirements.
- Generate design specifications for functional and non-functional requirements.
- Estimation work by breaking down implementation to deliver software iteratively.
- Generate software artifacts per design specifications that adhere to best programming practices and guidelines.
- Generate unit and integration tests that result in 100% code coverage.
- The generated software artifacts must be self-documented, maintainable, easy to troubleshoot and scale for future requirements.
- 5+ Years of programming experience with at least 2 years in a senior role.
- Must have experience with design and deploying microservices in a cloud environment.
- Should have experience in developing microservices that are highly reactive.
- Experience in Microservices frameworks such as Django REST framework or similar.
- Strong expertise in Python 3.0 or Go programing language.
- Experience in writing programs that perform highly fined tuned operations using MYSQL or any other relational database.
- Experience in troubleshooting and debugging complex problems in production environments.
- Must be very familiar with Unix commands, Git tools, development.
- Start-Up experience with a rapid growth company.
- Experience in the security domain, familiarity authentication standards such as SAML, OAuth, OpenId.
- Familiarity of encryption-decryption algorithms.
- Deploying service using docker containers and Kubernetes is bug plus.
- Experience using agile process and tools(Ex Jira).
- Stock options and 401k plan.
- Generous company-paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage.
- Commuter benefits program.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks
Bitglass is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.