Senior Product Manager
Product Management | Campbell, CA | Full Time
Bitglass drives innovation in the cloud security space through its secure access service edge (SASE) platform that secures any interaction. We were recognized as a Leader for the third straight year in Gartner’s 2020 Magic Quadrant for CASB, and boast a perfect score in KuppingerCole’s 2020 CASB Market Compass. With over 150 employees, $150M in funding from Tier 1 venture capital firms, and great customers in a broad range of industries, we’re growing every day. If you’re the type of person that likes a fast-paced, high-growth environment, read on. We offer candidates competitive salaries, benefits, and stock packages. .
We are looking for a data-driven and customer-focused individual for a Senior Product Manager role to help define our API security strategy. You will partner with Design, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to accelerate market traction for our next-generation products that redefine how we protect consumers. Being at the center of technology, the business, and the end-user, you will prioritize and develop a product roadmap and guide the team towards building a meaningful experience that delights customers
- You will analyze market and product trends and guide business cases for new opportunities
- You will create a long-term product strategy and provide a roadmap that aligns with this.
- You will prioritize product improvements based on obsessing over analytics and product feedback to exceed goals
- You will communicate requirements (through tools like Confluence/Jira) and success metrics for the product to align the team on what to provide and why it adds value
- You will work with leadership and development teams to develop and maintain a product roadmap
- You will be a product and subject matter expert to help in pre and post-sales customer engagements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering - MBA is a plus.
- 2+ years of product management experience.
- Ability to think strategically and act with urgency to bring new capabilities to the market.
- Experience delivering products as cloud-based services.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) – must be able to communicate at a business and technical level with internal teams, customers, partners, and executives.
- Leadership, drive, passion, and charisma – ability to persuade, sell ideas, and lead without authority.
- Stock options and 401k plan
- Generous company-paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage.
- Commuter benefits program.
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks.
Bitglass is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.