Security Compliance Specialist
DevOps | Campbell, CA | Full Time
Bitglass drives innovation in the cloud security space through its secure access service edge (SASE) platform that secures any interaction. We were recognized as a Leader for the third straight year in Gartner’s 2020 Magic Quadrant for CASB, and boast a perfect score in KuppingerCole’s 2020 CASB Market Compass. With over 150 employees, $150M in funding from Tier 1 venture capital firms, and great customers in a broad range of industries, we’re growing every day. If you’re the type of person that likes a fast-paced, high-growth environment, read on. We offer candidates competitive salaries, benefits, and stock packages.
Our mission is to strengthen Bitglass’s position as the leading Cloud Security Solution through proactively identifying and resolving risks to our employees, our product, and most importantly, our customers. With the rapid adoption of cloud and remote work, companies deploy Bitglass to improve security and enhance productivity.
The Security Compliance Specialist is a key member of the Bitglass Security team and will assist in Bitglass’s cyber risk, data governance, security compliance, and product certifications. The position requires strong collaboration skills and the ability and desire to develop a working knowledge of various security and risk management practices.
- Team member on various security certifications programs to ensure that Bitglass remains compliant with various security compliance programs worldwide.
- Participate in security projects and identify ways to improve our internal processes and operations while mitigating risk.
- An active member of audits ensuring these are adequately supported and supervised with any identified issues addressed in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with DevOps, Engineering and Product teams to facilitate audit processes.
- Stay current on market developments to identify emerging security technologies, risks and trends.
- Draft and maintain internal policies and procedures documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with IT or information security functions
- Knowledge of ISO 27001, SOC2, NIST-800-53 helpful.
- Previous IT audit experience helpful
- 1-3 years experience in IT or compliance auditing a must.
- Stock options and 401k plan
- Generous company-paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage.
- Commuter benefits program.
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks.
Bitglass s is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.