Product Manager, Identity
Product Management | Campbell, CA | Full Time
Bitglass is a rapidly growing cloud security company - the Wall Street Journal’s #1 Tech Company to Watch in 2018 and a Gartner Magic Quadrant leader. With rock solid technology, an amazing team, ample funding from tier 1 venture capital firms, and hundreds of deployed and referenceable customers in a broad range of industries, we’re growing every day. Now is the time to join - we’re proven in the market, but there is still plenty of opportunities to grow and learn and to make a big impact on the strategic direction of the company.
We are looking for a Product manager with a technical background, good business sense, and ability to partner closely with engineering, user experience, and product marketing teams to deliver on our Identity business and integrations. As a Product Manager for the Identity Platform, you will be working on features and products that millions of Bitglass customers use to sign up, log in, and keep their accounts safe.
- Understanding core business problems and requirements from customers, prospects, sales and support.
- Working with Engineering, the wider PM team and other internal groups to prioritize, define and document user stories and use cases to guide product development.
- Setting product strategy and direction for your product.
- Tracking industry trends and competition to inform product decisions and strategy.
- Collaborating with product marketing to support creation of messaging and content.
- Collaborating with technical marketing as the subject matter expert to enable the Bitglass technical sales force.
- Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science.
- Advanced degree in technical (MS) or business field (MBA).
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal and written).
- Track record of successful delivery of company-critical projects.
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- Strong leadership skills and executive presence.
- Background in SaaS products.
- Experience building Identity and Access Management products.
- Experience in developer facing products.
- Experience in device and mobility management.
- Stock options and 401k plan
- Generous company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage.
- Commuter benefits program.
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks.
Bitglass is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.